A March to A Long Happy Life for All
- The Five (5) Keys to Accelerate Magic Power of High-quality Healthy Lifestyle without Overindulgence and Obsession or High-quality Direct Self-service
Dear Life Enthusiasts, Patients, Friends, and Family,
Year in and year out, toward the end of a year, people proclaim their wish and resolve for the new year to come.
To symbolize and assert these, a seasonal rush urge people to prepare and purchase the gifts within their imagination, notably soon after Thanksgiving for those they care and love, and a second rush begins soon after Christmas toward the first part of January next year for gift return or exchange. Why? Apparently, it is because the gifts only deliver the courtesy of seasonal occasions but do not meet people’s need.
Such seasonal rushes of life have become the norm of the American life, and have got more and more pushing and elevating by the subtle nudging pressure of political correctness and commercialism; that is the typical American way of living.
In other parts of the world, people have their own forms of celebrating a year-ending and renewing their wish and resolve as well, though in a slight difference in timing and fashion. This similarity in customs denotes the existence of common humanity in struggling for survival, growth, and continuation for all.
As an American citizen, I would not be exemplified from this seasonal rush. Having observed the above, I tried hard to prepare a set of seasonal gifts for you to treasure and use all year round so to live a long happy life.
For those as my patients and their family or friends I have cared and contacted before my retirement in August 2017, you may already know what I may bring to you. Without further guess, I would like to present my gift box which contains “High-quality Healthy Lifestyle without Overindulgence and Obsession” for you to unwrap and use, consisting of the following items:
3. sleep well and sound for at least 6 to 8 hours every single day, but preferably at night;
4. meditate to reinforce spiritual and physical connection, and pray if religious;
5. follow currently available, reasonably, realistic, medical advice as needed.
I am quite sure this gift could become a treasure box to assure you have a best possible opportunity to live a long happy life.
To help further unwrap the items and appreciate their values, please go to How to Excel and Succeed in Life – The Simplest and Clearest Realistic Formula.
Note: drug, surgery, sweet talk, and sympathy, in the long run, would not help us much, but empathy and action will make a big difference to our life. Guarantee to all willing souls!
Let’s Hear From You
- After reading this Newsletter, if you feel the content helpful for better health and longevity, please leave a positive comment.
- As well, please share the information on social media profiles with family and friends you care about.
- Also do not forget to sign up for the FREE monthly eWellness NewsLetter authored by Dr. Lin, aiming to help you maintain a good health and to live a long active life ahead of you.
- Of course, if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach me at 734-846-2699 or by email to email@example.com. If you need more help/support, set up a private counseling with me to decide what would be most reasonable care for you. Doing so, you can eliminate unnecessary anxiety and fear. Don’t you like that? I am ready to help you in need.
- And I wish you the very best to fulfill a long, active, vibrant life.
James Chin-Ti Lin, M.D.