Demystify Secrets of Foods for Sex
Story about Foods for Sex
How to elevate the ability to have sex and more sex? This question has been buried in many people mind or displayed in all sorts of media.
If you typed in few query keywords like “foods for better sex” or its kind, you expect to see many reports by sex experts, who made a long list of foods for bettering sex, with some duplication.
My search discovered the following six articles as examples to illustrate what are the common scoops insides the foods on the lists.
1. 7 Surprising Foods That Will Improve Your Sex Life, which enlists 7 foods as follows: onions, garlic, cayenne pepper, dates, figs, goji berries, and fatty fish.
2. 20 Foods That Increase Sexual Stamina, which enlists 20 foods as follows: watermelon, chili peppers, apples, gingers, wild salmon, bananas, oats, garlic, nuts (like peanuts, pistachios, walnuts, Brazil nuts, almond nuts, pecan nuts, etc.), quinoa, tuna fish, pomegranate, beets, spinach, avocados, asparagus, grass-fed beef, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and dark chocolate.
3. 22 Foods Sex Experts Say to Eat, which enlists 22 foods as follows: black raspberries, ginseng tea, saffron (the most expensive spice), strawberries, pine nuts, chili peppers, avocados, almond nuts, sweet potatoes, sesame seeds, watermelon, figs, oysters, bananas, carrots, olives, apples, artichokes, celery, cinnamon, asparagus, and shrimp.
4. 25 BEST FOODS TO FEED YOUR PENIS, which enlists 25 foods as follows: bananas, spinach, coffee, tomatoes, watermelon, ginger, pomegranate, green tea, dark chocolate, oat meals, pine nuts, cherries, wine, Catuaba, salmon, Brazil nuts, potatoes, maca, carrots, Serrano chilies, pumpkin seeds, chicken breast, celery, and liver.
5. 28 Foods That Boost Your Sex Drive, which enlists 28 foods as follows: celery, pumpkin seeds, watermelon, red grapes, asparagus, bananas, soy foods, oysters, bell peppers, truffles (mushroom), garlic, pine nuts, walnuts, sweet basil, figs, dark chocolate, avocados, chickpeas, cruciferous vegetables, wine & spirits, pomegranate, hem peas, salmon, chocolate milk, ginseng, spinach, and maca.
6. The 50 Best Foods for Your Penis, which enlists 50 foods as follows: spinach, coffee, bananas, tomatoes, hot sauce, watermelon, pomegranate, green tea, dark chocolate, oats, pine nuts, cherries, wine, catuaba, salmon, Brazil nuts, potatoes, maca, carrots, Serrano chilies, pumpkin seeds, chicken breast, celery, liver, eggs, honey, shiitake mushroom, grass-fed beef, muira puama, white fish, clams, turkey breast, herring, blue mussels, walnuts, oysters, fortified cereals, damiana leaf, Greek yogurt, goji berries, yohimbine bark extract, peanuts, teff, garlic, broccoli, peanut butter, avocados, strawberries, and chili peppers.
What are the votes for these mentioned foods (by the number of mentions with 6 being highest)?
The results are:
- (5/6) for salmon or fatty fishes, bananas, watermelon, nuts, peppers;
- (4/6) for garlic, pomegranate, and avocados;
- (3/6) for oysters,
- (2/6 or less for the others.
What are the common characteristics of these lists?
- maybe just anecdotal events by few historical celebrities;
- their potential beneficial effects are related to their unique ingredients:
- vitamins – notably for vitamin A, C, D,
- minerals – notably for zinc, magnesium,
- amino acids – L-citrulline, L-arginine,
- phytonutrients like antioxidants.
- their potential effects may include:
- improve general health by lowering blood lipids, losing weight, and decreasing blood sugar, etc.
- improve mood state,
- improve blood vessel relaxation by enhancing nitric oxide production.
Are there herbal supplements for erectile dysfunction?
Many brands are available from many companies which incorporate variable kinds of the above-mentioned nutrients but uniquely individualized for branding by fine-tuning the ingredients and their amounts.
The commonly incorporated herbs are maca, muira puama, damiana, teff, yohimbine, catuaba, etc. Few kinds of pills chiefly contain L-arginine and/or L-citrulline, claiming to boost nitric oxide or testosterone production.
How should we eat some many kinds of healthy foods?
As already described in What and How Should We Eat? – indispensable for a long happy life, in reality, it is impossible to follow every word or recommendation by all the experts, but the key points to follow are:
- consume these foods in moderation and in your personally preferred cycles;
- eat more in their right season for lower cost and freshness;
- do not expect a food can instantly revitalize your energy and ability like Viagra (but only taking it at the right time and under the right mental and physical fitness) or a painkiller;
- realize the most bottom-line foundation is still an adequate mental and physical health with sufficient energy and ability, which results from healthy lifestyle without overindulgence and obsession.
- the noticeable effects of enhancing erection may more likely and noticeably take place if the erectile dysfunction is at its early mild stage as described in how to use ED-related pills.
- apply the above five realistic considerations, and do not unnecessarily spend more than you can afford by understanding the practical limitation of pills and life.
Many foods can indeed help improve general health if consumed as recommended above. In turn, they may boost our energy and ability so we can perform any chore or task more effectively as elaborated in other ED-related articles listed in the Category of Sexuality/Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence.
Welcome your Comments and Suggestions
If you like what you read, please do the following:
- Share the information with anyone you care and love in person or via social media like FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
- Leave positive comments and suggestions in the section of Comments so to help more other people in need.
- Sign up for the FREE monthly eWellness NewsLetter – a March to a Long Happy Life for All authored by Dr. Lin, aiming to help you maintain a good health and to live a long active life ahead of you.
- Look up the books I wrote; this will look like you are seeing me and I am counseling you in my private office before my retirement.
- More inquiries or need private counseling? Call Dr. Lin at 734-846-2699 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private session with me to decide what would be most reasonable care for you. Doing so, you can eliminate unnecessary anxiety and fear. Don’t you like that? I am ready to help you in need.
Here comes my best wish for you to live an active, vibrant, long, happy life.
Chin-Ti Lin, M.D.